We aim to make every day special for your child. However, we appreciate that for children their birthday is a truly exciting day for them.
We therefore are keen to work with you to make your child’s birthday that bit more special and so ask that you please take note of the following:
- Birthday parties may be held at school during break time (10.30 am – 11.00 am).
- You may bring in a birthday cake and non-fizzy drinks. (Bottled drinks are not allowed)
- All items for the party should be brought in the morning when the child is dropped off.
- If you wish to have pictures taken, please leave a camera with the teacher.
- If you want a special piece of music played, please leave the audio tape with the teacher.
- No photographers, siblings, play equipment; party hats or special entertainment will be allowed at the school.
- Party packs are optional.
- You are kindly requested to donate books to the school Library on your child’s birthday.